TYRES & WHEEL ALIGNMENT
FROM FITTING TO SET UP
What ever your vehicle, we are able to supply a large range of tyres expertly fitted.
Our new tyres, include fitting, balancing and a new valve.
What ever your vehicle, we are able to supply a large range of tyres and specification. They even come full of fresh Kidderminster air completely free of charge!
- Lots of other tyres in stock all makes all brands available at great prices.
- Great service and great prices – a one stop tyre shop.
- All prices are for new tyres, prices include vat, fitting, balancing and a new valve.
- Limited stocks available so be quick.
- All carry the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
We Do NOT sell or stock or promote the sale or use of PART WORN TYRES. Before you consider purchasing from elsewhere click here and read of what you could be wasting your cash on.
DTE Motoring Centre stock a wide range of tyre brands from budget to performance.
- GT Radial
- And more
Get in touch to discuss your requirements
Why not take advantage of our Wheel Alignment service?
We offer a range of servicing options to meet your needs using our Supertracker – The latest technology in Wheel Alignment
The Benefits of Correct Wheel Alignment/Geometry
Every part of your cars steering and suspension helps it to travel in a straight line, all of these parts affect its alignment. A slight bump into the kerb, driving over a speed bump, a pothole or similar can affect the alignment of your cars wheels, so we suggest regular and thorough checks and adjustments if required. If these important adjustments are not carried out your vehicle could pull to one side and cause excessive tyre wear.
Wheel alignment, also known as tracking or geometry, measures whether your wheels & tyres are parallel to one another when the vehicle is being driven, thus ensuring that you car exerts equal load on all areas of its tyres, and drives in a true straight line whilst maintaining maximum contact with the road surface at all times.
There are many key benefits to wheel alignment:
- When wheels are misaligned they either point inwards towards each other or outwards away from each other this is called ‘toe-in’ or “toe out” either can result in a narrow strip on the tyres inner or outer tread wearing down prematurely.Wheels and suspension have another angle called the “camber” angle which on some cars is adjustable – this is whether the wheel in its upright plane either leans in at the top or in at the bottom. This measurements and adjustments is also critical to the performance and handling of a vehicle
- Regular wheel alignment checks and any adjustments required will mean that your tyres will wear more evenly, and give you the best mileage possible whilst giving your car the largest possible “footprint”.
- When wheels are correctly aligned, and tyres correctly inflated the weight of their load is carried and displaced evenly across all four tread surfaces, this will reduce rolling resistance and in turn help toward better fuel economy, saving on fuel these days is well worth the price of an alignment check at DTE Motoring Centres.
- With correctly aligned wheels, the handling of the vehicle will improve – you the driver will have much greater feedback from the steering wheel whilst cornering and the vehicle will naturally want to drive in a straight line. This will reduce driver input and possible fatigue on long journeys.
At DTE Motoring Centres we offer wheel alignment checks and adjustment using the latest technologies, all staff undergo intensive training by experts. This ensures a good understanding and accurate adjustments/ measurements every time. Resulting in great handling and control of your vehicle – a difference you can feel!
WHY CHOOSE DTE MOTORING CENTRE
PIECE OF MIND FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Here at DTE Motoring Centre we are proud to offer a first class service at a competitive price.
GET IN TOUCH
Complete the form below with you enquiry or call us on O1562 823O11
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS’ SAY
WE HAVE GREAT FEEDBACK
Dee and the team are always warm and friendly. The work is always first class first time. Early notification of potential issues arising prior to next service etc. extremely helpful. Comfortable seating area to wait for MOT etc.
Very good service, seen within 10 minutes!
Can I just say what a great honest bunch of guys they had a nightmare with my Range Rover the last few days but sorted it out in the end and now it drives great, definitely recommend DTE to anyone! Thanks again guys!
Took my car in to get my wheels balanced, friendly staff and great service!
Great, friendly, reliable service. I take my car and my daughter’s to DTE and I am always delighted. It’s great to have a garage that you can trust.
Had four tyres fitted and all wheel alignment done, really friendly staff and take good care of your vehicle.
Been using the local, friendly service for nearly three years now. Nothing is ever too much to ask, be it an emergency fix, quick in and out or coffee while I wait. Tailored and highly personal service from Pete and the team, couldn’t recommend enough. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else, even if they paid me. Keep up the good work Pete and Co!
Fantastic service from Phil and the team. They were able to sort four specialist tyres in a very quick time. Hugely competitive on price and fitted immaculately. Top notch service thanks.